Monday, September 7, 2020

Kai Havertz sends a message to Chelsea Fans

Havertz sends a message to Chelsea Fans

  • Chelsea’s record breaking signing, Havertz sends a message to the fans.
  • Havertz warns other premier league teams to look out for more competition this season.

Havertz sends a message to Chelsea supporters:

After a long-awaited deal, Chelsea finally announced the signing of Kai Havertz from Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of £89 million.

The 21-year-old joined Chelsea on a 5 year contract for a fee of £89 million, making him the most expensive signing in the Blue’s history. Havertz has been an addition to the Chelsea squad, following fellow German international Timo Werner, as well as Thiago Silva, Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell and Malang Sarr.

Interview with Chelsea YouTube channel:

In his first interview with Chelsea’s official YouTube channel, he said that the excitement and joy of Chelsea’s fan over his move to the club hasn’t gone unnoticed.

“First o all: Thank you very much,” Havertz said: “I am glad to be here. I read very many messages from [the fans] and they write me very often on my social media accounts, so I saw it and can’t wait to play in front of the fans. I’ll try to do my best to make them proud.

Havertz with a message for Chelsea fans.

“I’m very happy and proud to be here. It’s for me a dream come true to play in a big club like Chelsea. I can’t wait to meet all the players and the trainers.”

Havertz also revealed the importance of Frank Lampard as a manager and how he helped him during his first training session with Chelsea.

“Of course he had a big impact on my decision, because I loved him as a player and watched him very often,” the 21-year-old said of the Blues coach, who represented Chelsea between 2001 and 2014.

“I think I can learn from him as a manager as well. I think he’s a very humble person, a very great guy, and I can’t wait to play with him and learn from him.”

Havertz also warned Premier League teams that Chelsea are not messing around this season – as they look to win titles.

“I think we want to win titles here and Chelsea always want to win titles.”

The post Kai Havertz sends a message to Chelsea Fans appeared first on Football Lovers.



from https://thefootballlovers.com/havertz-send-message-to-chelsea-fans/

from
https://thefootballlove0.tumblr.com/post/628608505380814848

No comments:

Post a Comment