Friday, September 4, 2020

Messi opens up about his transfer saga in interview

Messi

The Argentine superstar gave an exclusive interview to Goal at his home. In Messi’s interview, he announced that he will stay at FC Barcelona.

“I would never go to trial against the club of my life, that’s why I’m going to stay at Barcelona”

Messi had the intention of leaving the Camp Nou, but now he plans to continue playing for the club this season for an important reason for him: he does not wish, under any circumstances, to take the club of his life, FC Barcelona , to court.

Why did Messi want to leave?

In Messi’s interview, he told the reasons he wanted to leave:

“I believed that the club needed more young people, new people and I thought my time in Barcelona was over, feeling it a lot because I always said that I wanted to finish my career here. It was a very difficult year, I suffered a lot in training, in games and in the dressing room. Everything became very difficult for me and there came a time when I considered looking for new goals, new airs. It did not come because of the Champions League result against Bayern, the decision I had been thinking about for a long time. I told the president and well, the president always said that at the end of the season I could decide if I wanted to go or if I wanted to stay and in the end he did not end up keeping his word ”.

Messi talking about his love for Barcelona

“No… I didn’t feel alone. Not alone. Those who are always have been by my side. That is enough for me and strengthens me. But I did feel hurt by things I heard from people, from journalism, from people questioning my Barça and saying things that I think I didn’t deserve. It also helped me to see who is who. This world of football that is very difficult and there are many very false people. This that has happened has helped me to recognize many false people that I had in another consideration. It hurt me when my love for this club was questioned. No matter how much I go or stay, my love for Barça will never change ”.

What hurt Messi the most?

Messi’s interview got a bit deep:

“A bit of everything, Messi’s friends, money… many things that have been said have hurt. I always put the club before anything else. I had the possibility of leaving Barça many times. The money? Every year I was able to leave and earn more money than at Barcelona. I always said that this was my home and it was what I felt and feel. Better than here it is difficult. I felt that I needed a change and new goals, new things ” “There has been no project for a long time and there is nothing, they are juggling and covering holes”

What happened when Messi told his family that they will leave Barcelona?

“When I communicated this to my wife and children, it was a barbaric drama. The whole family crying, my children did not want to leave Barcelona, ​​nor did they want to change schools. I looked further and I want to compete at the highest level, win titles, compete in the Champions League. You can win or lose it, because it is very difficult, but you have to compete. At least compete it and don’t let the Rome , Liverpool thing happen to us, about Lisbon. All that he did led me to think about that decision that I did not carry out. We go back to the beginning … I thought and we were sure that I was free, the president always said that at the end of the season I could decide if I stayed or not.

Messi

Messi stating his plan for the season

Messi stated his ambitions for the season in the interview saying:

“I will continue at Barça and my attitude will not change no matter how much I have wanted to go. I will do my best. I always want to win, I’m competitive and I don’t like to lose anything. I always want the best for the club, for the dressing room and for myself. I said it at the time that it was not giving us to win the Champions League. Actually, now I don’t know what will happen. There is a new coach and a new idea. That’s good, but then we have to see how the team responds and whether or not it will give us to compete. What I can say is that I’m staying and I’m going to give my best ”

Messi on why he sent the burofax?

In Messi’s interview, he stated:

The burofax was to make it official in some way. Throughout the year I had been telling the president that I wanted to leave, that the time had come to seek new illusions and new directions in my career. He told me all the time: ‘We’ll talk, no, this and that,’ but nothing. To put it in some way, the president did not give me ‘ball’ what he was saying. Sending the burofax was making it official that I wanted to go and that I was free and the optional year I was not going to use it and I wanted to go. It was not to make a mess, or to go against the club, but the way to make it official because my decision had been made … “

The post Messi opens up about his transfer saga in interview appeared first on Football Lovers.



from https://thefootballlovers.com/lionel-messis-interview-to-goal/

from
https://thefootballlove0.tumblr.com/post/628351730499878912

No comments:

Post a Comment